Thursday 29 May 2014

Assignment 5: Submission


The process.
1) I started with a sine curve. The curve was then projected in the z direction and offset to equate the rise and fall of each line interchangeable so that an interesting modulation in the overall surface would appear.



 I repeated the process with the modulation of the vertical changes in the wall curvature. This created an interesting effect. 





2) I lofted the two curves together to create this said surface.




3) i made sure my design parameters were being met and that my object was the correct size and scale




Final Model 



Model printed however the dimensions where not correct. Printed it at 300 by 250 when the required dimensions were at 400 to 350. Will still upload model and print files. 



Grasshopper file found at:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ookckj4ch3vykad/AADEWBuyFDN1A2LVL7BuylX2a


No comments:

Post a Comment